American Energy Services is here to help our client’s during the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID has affected us all in some way shape or form. Now, your lighting environment can help fight the spread of COVID as well as other viruses and bacteria.
AES has been assisting our clients from material selection all the way to installation of light fixtures and portable lighting stations that have been proven effective against similar viruses to COVID-19.
Infectious Bacteria & Viruses Can Pose Great Risks to Your Business:
- Lost Productivity (employee absence)
- Damage to Your Reputation
- Lost Revenue & Fines
- Health Risk to Visitors
AES Is Assisting Our Client’s With:
- Mobile Disinfecting Units & Fixtures (Confirmed to kill COVID-19)
- Cleansing Air Sanitizing Troffer with HEPA – Carbon Activated Filter
- Surface Sanitizing Downlight
- Sanitizing Portal (For Entry Ways)
- Cleanse Tote (Portable UV Sanitizing Case)
- UV-C Lighting Fixtures
- UV (A & B) Lighting Fixtures
- Air Sanitizing Troffers
- Touchless Door Opening
- UV Disinfection Solutions for AHUs
MTA Press Release:
“The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) today announced an ultraviolet (UV) light pilot program proven to kill COVID-19, with the first phase set to launch on subways, buses, and other Transit facilities throughout the system.”
Get in touch with us to find out more about how your lighting can create a healthier environment and fight the spread of COVID-19.