Lighting Retrofit Technician
If you are looking to join a team of professionals who take pride in the work that distinguishes our AES team, we invite you to consider a career with American Energy Services. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package with 401k matching, a comprehensive health plan that starts on Day 1 of your hire, and an environment conducive to personal and professional growth.
Our company is growing, so we are expanding our staff and seeking Lighting Retrofit Technicians to join the Installation team.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Lighting Retrofit Technician you will be responsible for installing lighting products safely and securely in customer’s facilities. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professional customer service and have broad knowledge of lighting retrofit strategies. Additionally, there is a hiring bonus for bringing a complete crew.
A Lighting Retrofit Technician will:
- Install lighting fixtures, lamps, ballasts, controls, or other items associated with lighting systems.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures. Perform physically demanding tasks while conveying knowledge of basic/specialized tools and equipment throughout service job/work order process.
- Comply with AES safety policies.
- Understand and conform to Government/Local regulations and ordinances as well as any/all required Safety Guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years of lighting and electrical experience preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Must be reliable
- Positive customer service skills
- NRLT, CSLT, and/or CALT Certification a plus!
First Things First