Marketing Manager – Now Hiring
We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
American Energy Services is seeking a dynamic and creative Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. In this role you will utilize your graphic design skills and digital marketing experience to enhance the quality and creativity of AES as it positions itself as the leader in the green energy sector.
Ideal candidates will enjoy digital design, have experience working on marketing campaigns, are familiar with search engine optimization and have developed or designed web content and promotional materials. This individual will join a high energy team always looking to say ‘yes’ and believes in the power of great ideas. The focus of the department is to position AES as the premier provider of energy services in the market. The Marketing Manager will assist in developing marketing campaigns to support the sales team and will have a hand in the overall success of the company. Excellent communication skills and a passion for contributing to a team are a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, create, and oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Plan promotional and awareness campaigns
- Monitor, track, and document campaign results; analyze data/returns/customer response
- Cultivate and integrate new ideas and campaigns that align with current and future sales goals
- Develop and execute marketing, advertising, and PR Strategies
- Oversee Social Media and Content platforms (Website, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Communicate across departments to ensure effective execution of Sales and Marketing initiatives
- Support the execution of and attend annual trade shows and conferences
- Support the execution of the 2019 Marketing Plan
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of experience in graphic design and digital marketing
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience utilizing WordPress to design webpages or general web development (HTML/CSS)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experience including Google Analytics and social media
- Content Marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and professionalism with a creative mindset
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Full health insurance and dental benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings WITH company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
First Things First
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Manager Application” and their resume attached. Optionally, you can also include a sample of any graphic design work you would like to show off!